Hi, For the last few months, we have been working diligently to create a new-&-improved Body Local that includes new programs, services and features that will enhance your membership experience and help you create, grow and manage a successful wellness practice. While we have not finished implementing all of these programs, we wanted to take a moment to give you a quick update on a few of the new developments:
MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM After speaking with many of you, we have re-organized our Membership Program into three (3) tiers so that we can serve you better by providing programs that are more relevant tou you depending on the stage and type of your business: • Virtual Members ($19 per month; $199 annually) receive access to each of our bi-monthly Live Webinars (including recordings of the Live Webinars) and our private Facebook community as well as a profile page in our Member Directory. They can get invitations to SummerFest and the Holiday Soiree and a 20% discount on Member Event tickets.
• Professional Members ($49 per month; $499 annually) - receive access to each of our bi-monthly Live Webinars, a ticket to each bi-monthly Member Event, access to the recordings of both the Live Webinars and Member Events, acccess to our private Facebook community, a profile page in our Member Directory and invitations to SummerFest and the Holiday Soiree.
• Studio OwnerMembers ($99 per month; $999 annually) receive all of the Professional Members + additional marketing and peer mentoring oppotunities. To be included in this tier, you must own a brick-and-mortar business that has a physical location that is open to the public and you must have at least three (3) full-time employees.
CLICK HERE to see the different benefits for each membership level and please note that these membership benefits apply to new Members.
All current NetworkerMembers (that means anyone reading this letter) will now be known as Charter Members and will continue to receive four (4) tickets per month to Member Events for the duration of your current membership term . Your tickets remain transferable so you can share them with your friends & colleagues.
MEMBER LOGIN We have added a new Member Login feature that will enable you to register for Member Events on our website using your e-mail address. Your temporary password is bodylocal . Visit our Member Login page to change your password
BILLING The new membership management software that we are using will also handle our billing so we will migrate everyone from PayPal to Wild Apricot. One of the benefits of this software is that you enter your credit card information directly into our website and you will be notified directly whenever there is an error processing your payment. When your membership is eligible to be renewed, you will receive an invoice directly from Wild Apricot which will prompt you to enter your credit card info.
MEMBER EVENTS We will produce twenty four (24) Member Events this year, twice a month, with one event during the day and one in the evening so we can accomodate everyone’s schedules.
The events will have three (3) different formats:
• Mini Workshops will feature presentations by Wellness Leaders on business management topics as well as small breakout sessions that include 3-4 Members who will discuss the key takeaways from the presentation and how they will implement those takeaways into their own business
• Body Local Conversations will feature inspirational interviews with Wellness Leaders who will discuss the lessons learned during their journey to becoming a successful wellness entrepreneur. The first Conversation will be held on Feb 28 at KIMA Wellness. Click Here for more info and to register.
• Panel Discussions will be similar to Conversations
MEMBER PORTAL We are in the process of updating the Members-only section of our website which will contain copies of the presentations from our Member Events; videos of the Member Events; and recordings from the Live Webinars.
MEMBER DIRECTORY After you login for the first time, you will be able to create your own Member Profile which you can update whenever you want. We will keep this page private until we receive completed Member Profiles from a majority of our Members so that the Member Directory section will be robust when we make it live.
EVENT REGISTRATION To register for a Member Event, • Visit the Event Calendar • Select the Member Event that you want to attend • Click the Register button • Enter your e-mail address • Select the Member Ticket option for your membership level
To register for a Live Webinar, • Visit the Event Calendar • Select the Live Webinar that you want to attend • Click the Register button • Enter your e-mail address • Select the Member Ticket
You will receive an e-mail on the morning of the Live Webinar that includes the dial-in instructions
GUEST TICKETS • Charter, Professional & Studio Owner Members can purchase half priced Guest Tickets for $25 (reg. $50) to Member Events whenever they login to our event registration page using their e-mail address
• Virtual Members can purchase half priced Guest Tickets after they purchase a discounted $40 Member Event ticket (reg. $50).Anyone who has not previously particpated on a Live Webinar may request a compimentary Guest Ticket for a Live Webinars (reg. $20). I know that there is a lot of information in this letter which is why I encourage you to save the link to this page and revisit it when you have questions in the future. In addition, you can contact email@example.com whenever you have a specific question about any of these changes. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any feedback or suggestions to enhance our Membership Program further.
Lastly, as some of you know, Ben is taking some time off from involvement in the day-to-day operations of Body Local so that he can devote his full efforts to building and growing his new wellness practice update, Woodstock Healing Arts. While you may see him at Member Events and on Live Webinars from time-to-time, he will not be as present as he has been in recent years, but he will continue to be with us in spirit.
Thank you for being a member of our community and I look forward to seeing each of you soon.